silicone chocolate mould
- If you are planning to use these moulds for wax melting, go for it. These are nonstick and easy to clean. After use,
- silicone chocolate moulds can be placed in a dishwasher for cleaning.
- We made bar mould tray freezer, oven, and microwave safe.
- Avoid placing it on an open flame as it can only withstand temperatures from -40 to +230 °C.
- The silicone chocolate moulds shapes are primarily used for baking, candies, crayons, scented candles, and soap jellies.
- The jelly moulds take shape from flexible, reusable, and high-grade silicone. These are labeledd BPA-free based on the most recent safety assessment
- Comes in a pack of two
- Our silicone chocolate moulds are designed in 2.3 X 3 X 1.5, 15 – these are suitable for cake decorations, birthday parties, baby showers and more
- Don’t impact violently or scratch with sharp instruments.
- Be sure to wash it using dish-washing detergent and wipe off the water when using it for the first time.
- Do not use it on open flame, and do not expose to open flame or heat. It may become deformed or discoloured. In addition, be sure to use it below the allowable temperature limit.
- After using it with oil or fat, immediately wash it with dish-washing detergent. It may become discoloured. Avoid using scouring powder or deodorisers..
- After use, wash thoroughly with a sponge, etc., using detergent and wipe it off before storage
- Use only for intended purpose
Silicone moulds are the easiest to find, especially on Amazon. However, what makes our bar-shaped silicone chocolate moulds set apart is their unique look and varied uses. While you think about investing in the silicone, know that this is the best material for making detailed moulds. Each bar measures up to 3cm wide – perfect for shaping soft and hard candies, gummies, jelly, yogurt cubes, chocolates, fondant crayons and so on. In addition to bar moulds’ performance, we recommend them for wax melting. Nobody thought that these sweet chocolate bar moulds could help your tarts come out smooth and supple. Do not heat your silicone tray a lot as this makes moulds tricky to melt. Besides, the top factor why you will likely purchase candy moulds is the 100% platinum food-grade silicone consolidated in our moulds. Our tray moulds go through screening to ensure safety and quality.
There are no reviews yet.